2 January 2019

One of the most common questions people ask us is "what's that little telescope on the side of the big telescope?"

It's called a finderscope, and it's put there to help you aim your main scope quickly and accurately - or at least enough to get the object you're trying to find into the field of vision of your high-magnification telescope, saving you from hunting around and around.

Bill's written a new blog on what the common types of finderscopes are, how to use them, and how to turn these things from dust collectors into time (and frustration) saving tools.